B4P is supported by best of breed partners.
Key Social Impact Partner:
Rick Little, is Founder and President, ImagineNations Group, Chair of Executive Committee and Board Trustee, Silatech, Founder of International Youth Foundation and Co-Founder, Food University/ImagineAfrica Alliance,
Founder and Board Director, International Youth Foundation, Board of Directors Mercy Corps and Board of Director, ShoreLight Education.
- Pro Bono Law Firms: United States: Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Latin America & Caribbean ("LAC"): Arias, Fabrega & Fabrega LLP
- Cayman Islands: Maples & Calder LLP
- Pro Bono Accountant: Deloitte Touche LLP
- Pro Bono Tax Advice: Deloitte Tax LP
- ImagineNations Group: NGO with extraordinary Board of Directors and track record.
- MicroFinance Teams: formal MOUs signed with 11 of top 15 microfinance teams in Bangladesh
- Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC): Incubated deal idea for six months until December 2013 with team from IIC.